Hi there! Thanks for visiting Developing Style. I’m excited at the prospect of working with you. There are a number of different ways we can achieve this:
- Business linkages: I offer consulting services for businesses looking to source products internationally. I’m a natural connector and love linking businesses with ethical and non-traditional partners. I have strong relationships with global companies that specialize in clothing and textiles, food products, and a variety of home goods. Let me know how I can help you find truly unique products for your customers.
- Business growth: If you are a small business overseas looking to break into American and European markets, please get in touch! I would love to help you expand your audience.
- Styling: I have a global style with a knack with sophisticated and bold styling. Please take a look at my Instagram for a sample of my work.
- If you’re a socially-conscious, globally-oriented company, let me know if you’d like to be featured on the blog. I love partnering with companies with unique business models and am open to suggestions for potential features.
Clients and Feedback:
- Business growth: I’ve worked closely with Baby Peppers to link this Australian company with stockists and buyers in the U.S. Baby Peppers specializes in ethical accessories for babies and children. They were looking to break into the American market and I’ve made a number of small business connections for them that are in line with their company’s ethos.
- Styling: I’ve offered styling and flatlay services for The Honest Quill. Gaayathri, the founder and owner of this company, noted “The stock of flatlays that Devi did exclusively for us was like a breath of fresh air. The cliche, generic flatlays that you get with free stock images – usually of a mac laptop, an iPhone and a bunch of flowers with grey and pastel tones didn’t work for us. We worked with Devi to come up with something reflective of our branding which is really vibrant and colourful. Devi spent a considerable amount of time researching and understanding our brand and each flatlay she designed and shot for us was accompanied with her thought process on how it would be a good fit for the brand. She is fabulous to work with – if you get a chance to work with her, please jump on it!”
If you’re interested in any of the collaborations I’ve highlighted above, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!